Stock Status In Stock
Anzer Honey 500 gr
S.S. Anzer Ballıköy Cooperative Anzer Honey 500 GR
It is produced in Anzer Baliköy Plateau of Rize İkizdere and you may purchase our products from S.S Anzer Ballıköy COOPERATIVE in Rize City Center or Anzerhoney.com as online by Credit Card or Wire Transf
- Payment Options
- Comments (8)
- Call Me
LIMITED LIABILITY ANZER BALLIKÖY AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT COOPERATIVE
Anzer Honey Cooperative
Anzer pleteau, Kadriye Sorkun and members of our cooperative ;
Limited liability Anzer Ballıköy agricultural development cooperative is set up for the purpose of protect and keep it in current standard of our precious and well-known Anzer honey which once it production pleteau known as Anzer pleteau but now with a new name as Anzer Ballıköy where is in ikizdere district of Rize by our local folks (beekeepers). Marketing and selling rights of all of the products of Anzer (honey,pollen etc.) are blong to our cooperative. Don’t accredit any other institution, establishment and intermediary. The Center of our coopertaive is in the headquarters of Rize province. The partenrs of our cooperatives are the people of our village and the beekeepers of Anzer. Beekeepers of The Anzer honey which is the most tend to being imitated in the worldwide, usually start to harvest the honey and deliever to our filling center in early august. Our cooperative members bring the honey to our office and with at least 3 or 4 people from cooperative members and also a food engineer and scientist then very little amount of Anzer honey are taken from 250 gr glass jar and numbered.The 250 gr Anzer honey sample is sent to the Hacettep University faculty of science and department of biology to analysis. 3 pieces of honey jars are recorded by the people in charge and the rest of the honey is labelled as 3 pieces, then 1 piece of honey jar send to producer the second one pour into the honey can and the last one stays in the cooperative filling center. The honey received to us sealed and stored to our storage unit which is secured with alarms. And in the honey, pollen,mositure,sugar,glucose and sucrose assays are performed, then the conformity of Anzer honey is notified to our cooperative with an official letter. The other universities and honey analysis labs are not allowed to analyse anzer honey, the only right of analyse belongs to Hacettepe university. They do not examine any other anzer honey from private company or individual person. Honeys that do not comply with Anzer honey are returned to the producers. The analysis fee is collected from the producers. Honeys that are suitable to consume are weighed and received from the producer.With the at least 3 people from the management of our cooperative and people working under the supervision of food engineer, The anzer honey is started to fill in a hygienic environment as 250 grams, 500 grams and 1000 grams of glass jars then security bandages are shot and labeled and sealed with lead seal. Our cooperative has production permission, filling permission, TSE(Turkish Standards Institute) certificate, and also we have an Anzer Honey Cooperative and an Anzer honey brands from Turkish Patent Institute. In addition, our cooperative has no sales manager and distributorship agreement. We work in the form of direct supply. We also have lots of criminal complaints for the individual people or establishments about imitating our products with a total different products. We have criminal cases filed against them.
The necessery things for a honey to become Anzer honey ;
- Products must to be produce in Anzer (ballıköy village) pleteau.
- Their analyzes must to be made by Hacettepe University.
- The analyzes must to be performed by through our cooperative.
- Anzer honey must content endemic anzer pleteau flowers and flora.
- Anzer honey must not consist of arboreal plants. There aren’t any kinds of arboreal plants in Anzer pleteau.
- Endemic flowers of Anzer are determined only in the laboratory of Hacettepe University.
- In the neighboring villages of Anzer have arboreal plants diversity is rich and this is the most important features that distinguish our pleteau from other pleteaus.
If there are blackberries, blueberries, plums, pears, apples, chives, rosehip, pine, chesnut, linden and black accacia etc. pollens or samples presence in Anzer honey it is a proof that it is not the real original anzer honey. Those kind of plants are not presence in our Anzer honey. Except Anzer pleteau, all of the pleteaus of Rize have those kind of plants and flowers.
Hacettepe University ;
- Anzer honey can not be analyzed by private or individuals at Hacettepe University.
- The example of different universities of our country such as Ege University have not studied the flora of Anzer honey in Anzer Pleteau.
- The examination of Anzer honey did not happened in those kind of Universities.
- Anzer honey analyzing made by only Hacettepe University.
- Hacettepe University examined the flora of the Anzer pleteau in 1978
- Anzer honey sales authority belongs only to our cooperative Limited Liability Anzer Ballıköy Agricultural Development Cooperative.
Orijinal Anzer Honey Production ;
- It is forbidden that no one can settle their bee comb in Anzer pleteau.
- In order for a honey to be Anzer honey, it must be produced in Anzer pleteau.
- There are no arboreal plants in Anzer pleteau and no tree plants are grown.
- The main feature that distiguishes Anzer honey from other highlands and neighboring pleteaus is its endemic flower species diversity.
- Anzer honey produced from endemic flowers which is only specific to Anzer pleteau.
- Anzer honey has no bittesweet taste like chesnut, komar (mad) etc. honey.
- Anzer honey is an excellent honey which has a very intense special taste with its pleasant smell.
- Anzer honey is produced by the region-specific caucasian bees.
- Anzer honey is produced only within the borders of Anzer pleteau.
- In the neighboring pleteaus near Anzer the vegetation is different, the arboreal and forest plants are the majority in those areas.
- The honey produced in these highlands are different pleteau honey which are not suitable for Anzer flora.
Our main request from our costumers is DO NOT purchase Anzer honey from any other individual companies or establishment and none-analyzed honey by Hacettepe University except our S.S. Anzer Ballıköy Cooperative. Please note that Anzer honey you will get from individual companies is none-analyzed by Hacettepe university and also unfilled in the presence of authorized persons. Anzer beekeepers bring the Anzer honey they produced to our cooperative. And they market their products through Limited Liability Anzer Ballıköy Agricultural Development Cooperative which they are members of it.
Tag: anzer honey, anzer, anzer honey cooperative, anzer honey cooperative, anzer honey, anzer honig, anzer cooperative, anzer honey cooperative, anzer plateau, anzerbali, anzerbali, anzear ballikoy cooperativ,