Stock Status In Stock
Anzer Pollen 100 GR
Anzer Pollen 100 gr
Children under 0-2 years of age are not recommended to consume honey and pollen.
It is recommended to be consumed at least one hour before meals on an empty stomach in the morning and evening.
Ingredients of Anzer Pollen; Pollen is the reproductive cells found in the end parts of the reproductive organs of plants.
- Payment Options
- Comments (3)
- Call Me
Anzer PollenPollens are the reproductive cells of the plants where bees move around the thousands of flowers in the Anzer plateau and carry them with their hind legs and store them in the honeycomb pores to meet the hive's to feed their young. Anzer plateau which have a thousand kinds of flowers also surrounded by endemic flowers and the causacian bees which collect the pollen from those special flowers then carry them to their hives.
Anzer PollenAnzer Pollen is a food with high nutritional value in terms of vitamins, minerals and enzymes. In addition, Anzer pollen is a much higher quality product compared to other pollen because it consists of 1000 sorts of flowers and endemic taxa which are unique in the world.
How to Use Anzer Pollen?Adults: A tablespoon with an empty stomach at least one hour before meals in the morning and eveningChildren; A dessert spoon with an empty stomach at least one hour before meals in the morning and eveningBabies; Morning and evening at least one hour before the meal with an empty stomach. You should give a teaspoon with warm milk or water also you may make sherbet.
Using Anzer BaliAnzer pollen
- Children under 0-2 years of age are not recommended to consume honey and pollen.
- It is recommended to be consumed at least one hour before meals on an empty stomach in the morning and evening.
- Ingredients of Anzer Pollen; Pollen is the reproductive cells found in the end parts of the reproductive organs of plants.
- Pollen is used by the bees in large quantities in the feeding of young and in the feeding of young worker bees secreting royal jelly.
- Pollen, which is an important source of protein in bee nutrition, is a valuable nutrient due to its fats, carbohydrates, fibers, minerals, amino acids andphenolic compounds and vitamins.
Anzer Pollen BenefitsAnzer pollen which is made by the caucasian bees. They bring in the Anzer pollen to their hives to feed their young. The Anzer plateau has a unique flora due to its rich endemic flower species and has a high rate of minerals and vitamins.The chemical contents, color, taste, smell and appearance of pollen varies by plant species. It is mostly yellow and it is possible to find black, purple and pink pollen. Since Anzer Plateau host many flowers and endemic species, Pollen content have opulent variety. In addition, the source of honey is determined by the analysis of pollen content.Pollen Production:Pollen is collected using pollen traps. The pollen carried by the bees passing through the traps, which can be mounted to the hive inlet in different ways, accumulates in the trap chamber. The pollen accumulated in the reservoir is discharged at intervals of 1-2 days and dried in drying cabinets at a temperature not exceeding 42 ° C and the water rate is reduced to 7-8%. The pollen, which is then passed through sieves and cleaned, is packaged in an airtight manner and stored at room temperature for storage for up to 6 months in cold environment for longer periods of storage. Dried and cleaned pollen to be stored in the freezer for a long time.
Experiments on pollen have shown that pollen collection does not have a significant negative effect on the development of the colony and consequently on honey production.
Anzer Pollen production
- However, we are producing Anzer Honey and Anzer Pollen in Anzer plateau by honey bees and their pollen
- We produce only Anzer honey and anzer pollen by our honey bees.
- In the researches about the bees, it was found that if the pollen was collected, the bees would go to the pollen collection areas and pass the small pollen clusters to the colony despite the pollen trap.
- In addition to honey production, it is certain that pollen harvesting for commercial use or for commercial purposes is more conducive and profitable for beekeeping.
- Pollen are technically dried in drying cabinets and can be dried in a simple, airy and shade-free place without direct sunlight.
Consumption of pollenAs mentioned earlier, pollen are the only natural food that maintains all necessary ingredients for the development and growth of the organism in proper balance.Pollen should be taken on an empty stomach in the morning, at least one hour before breakfast or at least 4 hours after dinner, preferably before bedtime with warm milk or fresh fruit juices
How to use (consume) Anzer pollen
- 18 + age group (young adults - adults) 15-40 gr
- 6-12 age group (children) 10-15 gr
- 3-5 age group (babies) 5-15 gr
- One tablespoon of dry pollen is about 10 g.
Anzer ApiteraIn recent years, as a result of scientific studies on bee products whcih are Honey, Pollen, royal jelly and propolis are produced and called as apitera when all of them combined.Anzer Apitera Anzer honey, Anzer Pollen, Anzer Propolis and Pure Bee milk is a mixture we have created by adding some natural plants.
Anzer Apitera (Honey, Pollen, Royal Jelly Propolis) Mixture ;
• 1 kg Anzer Honey• 500 gr Anzer Pollen• 100 gr Royal Jelly• 100 gr Propolis• 20 gr Ginger• 30 gr Black Cumin• 10, 20 gr centuary oil should be mixed in a 2 KG jar with a wooden spoon.
At least an hour before dinner and breakfast.• For adults: one teaspoon on an empty stomach at least one hour before breakfast in the morning and evening.• For babies: One teaspoon on an empty stomach at least one hour before breakfast in the morning and evening .
Anzer Endemic Flowers
Anzer Medicinal plants:• Anzer Honey Anzer can be mixed with Anzer Pollen…• Anzer Honey can drink with warm milk.• Anzer Honey may consume by babies and toddlers.• Anzer Honey, Royal Jelly, Propolis, Pollen, black cumin mixed with ginger may be used for a cure.NOTE: Those who want to keep their body fit should consume as two cycles.
You can get more detailed information about pollen from the Anzer product section of our website.